Since spring of 2010, MAX 107.0 has been made available to residential customers in the following Suddenlink-served communities:
- Arizona: Camp Verde, Sedona and Village of Oak Creek
- Arkansas: Arkadelphia, Atkins, Batesville, Dover, El Dorado, Heber Springs, Hot Springs Village, Jonesboro, Malvern, Mountain Home, Newport, Pocahontas and Russellville
- Louisiana: Alexandria, Bossier City (including Barksdale Air Force Base), DeRidder, Grambling, Haughton, Lake Charles, Minden, Natchitoches, Ruston and Sulphur
- Mississippi: Greenville and Greenwood
- Missouri: Branson, Nixa, Ozark and St. Joseph
- North Carolina: Bethel, Chocowinity, parts of Edgecombe County, Enfield, Greenville, Kinston, LaGrange, New Bern, Parmele, Rocky Mount, Scotland Neck, Tarboro, Walnut Creek, Washington, Washington Park, Williamston, and other parts of Beaufort, Lenoir,Martin, and Wayne Counties
- Oklahoma: Seminole, Wewoka
- Texas: Abilene, Amarillo, Bryan-College Station, Conroe, Georgetown, Gladewater, Henderson, Jarrell, Kingwood, Pflugerville, Lake Conroe, Leander, Lufkin, Lubbock, Midland, Post, San Angelo, Shallowater, Tulia, Tyler, Whitehouse, Wolfforth
- West Virginia: the majority of Boone, Cabell, Gallia, Jackson, Kanawha, Mason, Meigs (Ohio), Pleasants, Putnam, Washington, Wetzel, Wirt, and Wood counties
Today we announced the availability of TiVo® Stream service to many communities in our Mid South region. TiVo Stream allows customers to stream TV shows around the house wirelessly on iPod Touch, iPads and iPhones, and also transfer DVR-recorded programs to the same mobile devices for later viewing on the go.
Ability to transfer some programs to TiVo Stream devices may be prohibited by the program owners. Android devices and access to video-on-demand content will be added later.
TiVo Stream is now available to our customers in the following Mid South communities (listed by state): ARKANSAS — Arkadelphia, Atkins, Batesville, Clarksville, Dardanelle, Dover, El Dorado, Heber Springs, Helena, Hot Springs Village, Jonesboro, Lamar, London, Magnolia, Malvern, Morrilton, Mountain Home, Newport, Pocahontas, Pottsville and Russellville; LOUISIANA — Alexandria, Bastrop, Bossier City, Boyce, DeRidder, Iowa, Lake Charles, Leesville, Minden, Natchitoches, Ruston, Sulphur and Minden; MISSISSIPPI – Greenville; MISSOURI — Aurora, Branson, Carthage, Monett, Nixa and St. Joseph.
Since October, TiVo Stream has been launched in more than 60 Suddenlink communities in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas. We expect to further expand the availability of TiVo Stream to additional markets in the near future.