Suddenlink – Univision “La Banda” Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING Suddenlink – Univision “La Banda” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. citizens who are legal residents, at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry, and reside in the Suddenlink-served communities located in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia & West Virginia. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Suddenlink Communications (“Suddenlink” or “Sponsor”), or Univision Management Co. (“Prize Provider”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, licensors, licensees, representatives, attorneys, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities, and Facebook (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and Regulations applicable thereto. Sweepstakes is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
- HOW TO ENTER: Between 12:00 noon CT on September 1, 2015 and 11:59pm CT on September 13, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”), enter on the related Suddenlink Facebook posts by visiting www.facebook.com/mysuddenlink. Each entrant agrees that he or she is providing information to Suddenlink and will be subject to the privacy policies of Suddenlink which are located at http://www.suddenlink.com/terms-policy/privacy-policy. Limit one (1) entry per post per day. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete or incorrect entries. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, will render the participant ineligible.
- HOW TO WIN: One (1) winner will be randomly selected on or about September 14, 2015, by Sponsor or an independent judging agency from among all the eligible entries received. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by phone and/or email between September 14, 2015 and September 18, 2015, and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all Winner Documents required by Sponsor or Prize Provider within the allotted timeframes. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account as determined by Sponsor. If the Sweepstakes winner does not claim the Prize by September 24, 2015 the prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize travel dates shall be determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion.
- Grand Prize: One winner will receive the following (“GRAND PRIZE”):
- Roundtrip coach air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and one travel companion from a major U.S. Gateway airport near the winner’s residence to Miami, FL (airports selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) ;
- Hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy, room & tax only) for two (2) nights (hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in or around Miami, FL, on dates mutually agreed upon by Winner and Sponsor, between November 8 and December 13, 2015; (prize winner responsible for all incidentals)
- Two (2) passes to attend the taping of La Banda
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Four Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety-eight Dollars ($4,998) depending on airfare. Winner and guest are solely responsible for any and all costs and expenses not mentioned herein, all necessary travel documents, personal travel and health insurance coverage and all taxes in connection with the Grand Prize.
The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this sweepstakes and any prize won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitutions allowed. Grand Prize is not redeemable for Cash. Grand Prize is not transferable.
Sponsor or Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute any component of the Grand Prize with a component of like value in the event that any portion of the Grand Prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. If no substitution is available for any reason, then remaining elements of the Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. All costs and expenses not specifically listed herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner including, without limitation, food, beverage, transportation not otherwise specified herein, special airport fees, and other fees not specified herein.
The Released Parties, as defined below, are not responsible for and the Winner will not receive the difference between the actual value of the Grand Prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials.
Winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or Prize Provider have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove Winner or his/her guest from any activity at any time if the Winner’s or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or Prize Provider or otherwise violates the policies of the Prize Provider, and in such a case, the Winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the Grand Prize.
- GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants grant Suddenlink, Prize Provider and their affiliates and assignees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of Suddenlink and Univision and all matters related to the Sweepstakes in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Winner may be required to sign affidavits of eligibility, tax acknowledgement forms, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases (“Winner Documents”) and return within five (5) days of issuance. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification. Return of the prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected at the Sponsor’s discretion. In the event Winner declines the Grand Prize or fails to return completed releases and Winner Documents, Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to select an alternate winner. By entering, participants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities, the Prize Provider, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Grand Prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the Grand Prize awarded.In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/mysuddenlink.
- Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sweepstakes Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Tyler, Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- Identification of Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Suddenlink Communications, 520 Maryville Centre Dr., St. Louis, MO 63141.For a copy of the rules or the winners list, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address by September 4, 2015 for Rules, and by September 21, 2015 for Winners (please specify Suddenlink – Univision “La Banda” Sweepstakes Rules or Suddenlink – Univision “La Banda” Sweepstakes Winners):
Suddenlink – Univision “La Banda” Sweepstakes
520 Maryville Centre Dr.
Suite 300 Attn: L. Shea
St. Louis, MO 63141