SUDDENLINK- SONY MOVIE CHANNEL TV GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. The Suddenlink-Sony Movie Channel TV Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to Suddenlink customers who are legal residents of the United States, at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and reside in the Suddenlink-served communities located in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Suddenlink Communications (“Suddenlink” or “Sponsor”), CPE US Networks Inc. (“Prize Provider”) and Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to abide by all terms of these “Official Rules and Regulations” applicable thereto. The Giveaway is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter on the related Suddenlink Facebook page (www.facebook.com/mysuddenlink) between 9:00 a.m. CT on November 17, 2015, and 11:59pm CT on November 27, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). Each entrant agrees that he or she is providing information to Suddenlink and Prize Provider and will be subject to the respective privacy policies of Suddenlink which is located at http://www.suddenlink.com/terms-policy/privacy-policy and Prize Provider which is located at http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/privacy.html. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, lost, late or illegible entries. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, will render the participant ineligible.
- HOW TO WIN: One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected on November 30, 2015, by Sponsor or an independent judging agency from among all the eligible entries received. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The Winner will be notified by phone, email, and/or Facebook/Facebook Messenger between November 30, 2015 and December 8, 2015, and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery to the reasonable satisfaction of Sponsor and Prize Provider of all Winner Documents (as defined below) required by Sponsor or Prize Provider within the allotted timeframes. If a dispute arises regarding the identity of who submitted an on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account of the on-line participant as determined by Sponsor. If the Winner does not claim the prize by December 11, 2015, the prize will be forfeited.
Grand Prize: One winner will receive a 40” HD LED TV (the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Four Hundred Forty-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine cents ($449.99).
- Grand Prize: One winner will receive a 40” HD LED TV (the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Four Hundred Forty-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine cents ($449.99).The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the participant as a result of the Giveaway and any Grand Prize won are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner cannot select any alternate participant as a substitute winner. The Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash. The Grand Prize is not transferable.Sponsor and/or Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Grand Prize with an item of like value in the event that the Grand Prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
SPONSOR AND PRIZE PROVIDER MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE FURNISHED IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Giveaway, participants (x) grant (i) Suddenlink and Prize Provider and their affiliates and assignees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of Suddenlink and Prize Provider and all matters related to the Giveaway in any manner or medium, throughout the universe in perpetuity (ii) unless prohibited by law, Suddenlink and Prize Provider and the entities authorized in their privacy policies to use all information submitted by, or derived from, participant’s participation in the Giveaway as authorized by the privacy policies of each of Sponsor and Prize Provider and (y) agree and acknowledge that neither Sponror nor Prize Provider have made any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Grand Prize or any substitute prizes. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases (“Winner Documents”) and return to Sponsor as directed by Sponsor within five (5) days of issuance. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification of and forfeiture of Winner’s right to the Grand Prize. Return of the Grand Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of and forfeiture of Winner’s right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor and/or Prize Provider’s discretion. In the event Winner declines the Grand Prize or fails to return the Winner Documents or fails to execute the Winner Documents to the reasonable satisfaction of Sponsor and/or Prize Provider, Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to select an alternate winner from among the particpants. By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to release the Giveaway Entities (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the Giveaway, or the receipt, ownership or use of the Grand Prize. The Giveaway Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility for or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the Giveaway or the delivery and/or subsequent use of the Grand Prize.In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Giveaway Entities’ reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Giveaway or the Grand Prize, Sponsor and/or Prize Provider reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Giveaway with no liability to any participant. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may award prizes (which may be different in nature or value of that of the Grand Prize) from among all eligible, valid entries received prior to such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/mysuddenlink.
- Construction; Choice of Law; Arbitration; Unenforceability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and Regulations, or the rights and obligations of the Giveaway Entities or any participant, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, and in consideration of your participation in the Giveaway, all parties (i.e., the Giveaway Entities, any participants and any third parties) agree as follows:ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS GIVEAWAY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS PRIZING) OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO JAMS (“JAMS”) FOR FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER ITS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES IF THE MATTER IN DISPUTE IS OVER US$250,000 OR UNDER ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES IF THE MATTER IN DISPUTE IS US$250,000 OR LESS, TO BE HELD IN TYLER, TEXAS, BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS. IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY JAMS. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules and Regulations shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.