OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. The Suddenlink Paperless Enrollment Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to (i) U.S. citizens who are legal residents, at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, (ii) are customers in good standing of Suddenlink Communications on or before January 18, 2016, and through the Promotion Period (defined below), and (iii) are not currently enrolled in paperless billing. Suddenlink will endeavor to notify all eligible participants by e-mail, but makes no representation that all eligible customers will be notified. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Suddenlink Communications (“Suddenlink” or “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and Regulations applicable thereto. Sweepstakes is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: Current Suddenlink customers who enroll in paperless billing, through their account login on Suddenlink.net or with the help of a Suddenlink sales representative, between 7 a.m. CT on January 18, 2016 and 11:59 p.m. CT on February 4, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”) will be automatically enrolled in the random drawing. Each entrant agrees that he or she is providing information to Suddenlink and will be subject to the privacy policies of Suddenlink which are located at http://www.suddenlink.com/terms-policy/privacy-policy. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, will render the participant ineligible.
- HOW TO WIN: One (1) winner will be randomly selected on February 5, 2016 by Sponsor or an independent judging agency from among all the eligible entries received. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email between February 5, 2016 and February 6, 2016 and must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all Winner Documents required by Sponsor or Prize Provider within the allotted timeframes. A winner notification not acknowledged by winner within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from Suddenlink may be forfeited at Suddenlink’s discretion and awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected by Suddenlink. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted the paperless enrollment, the entry will be deemed submitted by the account holder as determined by Sponsor. If the Sweepstakes winner does not claim the Prize by February 7, 2016, the prize will be forfeited.
- Grand Prize:Two winners will receive a $500 Visa gift card. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is five hundred dollars ($500) for which there will be two separate recipients. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this sweepstakes and any prize won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitutions allowed. Grand Prize is not redeemable for Cash. Grand Prize is not transferable. Sponsor or Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute any component of the Grand Prize with a component of like value in the event that the Grand Prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. The Released Parties, as defined below, are not responsible for and the Winner will not receive the difference between the actual value of the Grand Prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials.
- GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants grant Sponsor the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsor and all matters related to the Sweepstakes in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Return of the prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected at the Sweepstakes Entities’ discretion. In the event Winner declines the Grand Prize or fails to return completed releases and Winner Documents, Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to select an alternate winner. By entering, participants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Grand Prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the Grand Prize awarded.In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation and notice of cancellation will be sent to all recipients of the original Promotion e-mail notification and entrants.
- Construction:All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sweepstakes Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Tyler, Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.For a copy of the rules or the winners list, send a request and a self‑addressed, stamped envelope to the following address by January 21, 2016 for “Rules”, and by February 7, 2016 for “Winners” (please specify Suddenlink Paperless Enrollment Sweepstakes Rules or Suddenlink Paperless Enrollment Sweepstakes Winners):
Suddenlink Paperless Enrollment – BI Dept.
520 Maryville Centre Dr. Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63141