SUDDENLINK “FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE AUTOGRAPHED GUIATR” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Entry Period/Sponsor: Suddenlink Communications’ “Florida Georgia Line Autographed Guitar” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:01AM (EST) on July 20, 2015 and ends at 11:59PM (EST) on August 4, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor: Suddenlink Communications, 520 Maryville Centre Drive, Ste. 300 St. Louis, MO 63141 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: You must be a member of Facebook to enter the Sweepstakes. To become a member of Facebook, go to Facebook’s web site or mobile application to request membership. Membership is free. Membership to Facebook is not guaranteed by Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty eight (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry and live in a Suddenlink Communications service area as of the commencement date of the Sweepstakes. Eligible zip codes listed in the Appendix to these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. United States law governs this Sweepstakes. Employees and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and members of their households (whether or not related) of Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and any other entities participating in the design, advertising, promotion, marketing, administration, or fulfillment agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
- To Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit the Sponsor’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/mysuddenlink (the “Website”), and “comment” on the posts identified as entries to win the “Sweepstakes” . Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. All entries shall become the Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decisions of Sponsor.
NOTE: Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address per day. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Website. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
All entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period in order to participate. The Website’s database clock will be the official time keeper for online entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed void. In the event of a dispute, the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner randomly selected on or around August 5, 2015 from among all of the eligible entries received. Winner must reside in a Suddenlink serviceable area. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts over the forty eight (48) hour period following the Grand Prize Winner’s selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the telephone number(s) provided on his/her entry form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the forty eight (48) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries received, if time permits.
- Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable eligible entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize Winner must sign (his/her parent/legal guardian must sign if Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of the Released Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with these Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into these Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. Grand Prize Winner also must acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that the Grand Prize Winner (his/her parent/legal guardian must sign if Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to these Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) autographed guitar signed by Florida Georgia Line. Sponsor is not responsible if the potential Grand Prize Winner is unable or unavailable to accept Grand Prize. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $500.00 (Total ARV: $500.00). Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No other substitution, transfer or cash equivalent permitted. Sponsor reserves the right not to award the Grand Prize if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an insufficient number of eligible entries were received during the Entry Period.
No transfer, or cash or other substitution of any prize allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value. The dates for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be by August 19, 2015, subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- General Terms: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s permission (and, if a Minor, parent/legal guardian’s permission on winner’s behalf) for Sponsor to use winner’s name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. For purposes hereof, the “Released Entities” shall mean the Sweepstakes Entities, Facebook, Inc. and Florida Georgia Line. By participating, entrant agrees (and, if a Minor, parent/legal guardian agree on entrant’s behalf) on his/her behalf, and on behalf of his/her respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, or printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, in which case prizes will be awarded via random drawings from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Official Rules, or attempts to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE RELEASED ENTITIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SPONSOR PROVIDES THE PRIZE WINNER WITH WRITTEN WARRANTIES). FURTHER, NO RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
- Disputes: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of California and will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law provisions and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Request for Name of Grand Prize Winners and Official Rules: To obtain list of winners or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Suddenlink Communications Social Media Team, Attn: “Florida Georgia Line Autographed Guitar” Sweepstakes, 520 Maryville Centre Drive, Ste. 300 St. Louis, MO 63141. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by September 15, 2015. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the name of the “Grand Prize Winner”.
- Restrictions: Sponsor shall not be liable to any winner or any person claiming through such winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Sponsor: Suddenlink Communications, 520 Maryville Centre Drive, Ste. 300 St. Louis, MO 63141
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. or Florida Georgia Line. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Inquiries (whether questions, comments or complaints) should be directed to Sponsor, not to Facebook.