Whether you’re out of stamps or you simply overlooked a due date, making a single online payment for your Suddenlink services is fast, easy, and free.
1. Click “My Account” near the top of the Suddenlink.com home page.
2. Log in with the username and password associated with your Suddenlink account. If you have not yet created an online account, you can do so by clicking Sign Up Now below the Log In button.
3. Once your account page appears, click the green Pay Bill button.
4. In the new window, choose the Make a One-Time Payment option, and either click Current Balance or enter the amount you wish to pay. Then click Make Payment.
5. In the next window, choose your preferred payment method: credit/debit card or checking/savings account.
6. Enter your card or account information.
7. Your payment information will appear for your review. You may cancel or submit payment at this time.
8. The final window will show a confirmation number assigned to your payment.
One-time payments can also be made by other means, including by phone (1-800-822-5151), either using the automated system or speaking with an agent. Service fees may apply when using alternative methods. To learn about other options, like paperless billing and auto-pay, visit the Billing & Payments page on Suddenlink.com.
Customers can find an estimate of their technician’s arrival time by checking our online Where’s My Tech tool.
2. Then click Where’s My Tech? in the bottom right corner.
3. Complete your search by entering an account number, phone number or address.