UPDATE AUG. 25, 2010
(1) Exercise common sense and common courtesy in your video – i.e., nothing dangerous; don’t put yourselves or others at risk; nothing X-rated; no foul language; no offensive comments; don’t borrow or use someone else’s owned material (a.k.a., “intellectual property”). You get the idea.
(2) Make sure all people in your video are at least 18 years old OR they have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate.
(3) We’ll assume all of the people in each submitted video are granting us permission to recognize and publicize that video without compensation. We won’t be doling out cash prizes, nor do we plan to turn any of these videos into actual commercials. We will, however, ask an employee panel of judges to occasionally review and rank appropriate videos submitted to us. We’ll then follow-up with a post at this blog, showcasing their three favorites. Your odds of making the list of favorites at any given time will depend on the judges’ discretion and the number of eligible entries submitted prior to judging.
(4) Submissions can be made by leaving a link to your video in the comments section of this post. All comments are subject to review before publication.
(5) If you’re unhappy with us for some reason, you’re certainly free to make a critical video, but rather than showcase that video, we’d prefer to address the root cause of your concern. Please contact us for help, through any of the options (email, phone, or chat) listed at our main Web site when you enter a zip code. If the problem persists, you can find contact information for the senior executive in your region at the top of this page after you enter a zip code.