E-Cycling in Truckee, CA

Suddenlink joins forces with the Town of Truckee (Calif.) and Tahoe Truckee Sierra Disposal to host an “Electronic Waste Recycling Day.”


  1. tom traynor says

    I need to dispose of an old computer monitor ctr- monsteris type – where can I bring it ? ? ?

    • SFYI Editor says

      You might try contacting the local Suddenlink office or Town of Truckee. I believe this cooperative program was of limited duration, but local managers might still be able to assist you. Good luck.